From:
david jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:45:05 -0400
I believe there is a thermistor on the printer that turns it off and gives
this error when the fuser assembly is overheated. Sometimes you can turn
the printer off and wait 45 min to an hour and turn it back on and it will
be okay. If the error reoccurs, probably replacing the fuser will fix it.
This is a 75 to 125 dollar part depending on where you get it. This has
been my experience with this printer error but I believe there may be one
other part that can cause it, an internal cable maybe? Anyway, if seen
fuser replacement fix this many times.