From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:45:50 -0800
  You're not very specific about the model, but it sounds a lot like my old
BJC-2000.  There are two ink cartridges, one black and one colour (there is,
or used to be, a doubble-size black cartidge available), and a package which
includes not just a set of cartidges but also the "inner box" which includes
the actual print heads.
  I believe I have done that latter change once in the time I've owned this
printer.  It wasn't hard, and it fixed whatever problem I was having at the
time.

David Gillett

On 14 Jan 2007 at 9:25, marilyn tellez wrote:

> My printer is about 4-5 years old.  My copies are now coming out
> fuzzy, mostly fuzzy at the top.  I contacted the Canon help line.
> They told me to clean it by pressing on the button at the top of the
> printer, about 3-5 times.  That helped for about one copy.  When I put
> more paper in the tray they were just as fuzzy as before.
>
> Canon told me also that maybe I need to change the inner box that they
> cartridges sit on.  (That was my understanding so far).  I think there
> is another way to clean it by going to the printer setting, but I
> haven't had luck with that either.
>
> Let me know about what else I can do before doing damage.
> Thanks. Marilyn Tellez

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml