From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:35:51 -0500
I'm thinking about building a computer to use exclusively for
photography applications.  Photoshop CS3, Elements 11, the Canon
software, and any stuff that I might get in the future.

For my gaming computers I usually get pretty high dollar cards, but for
a 1900x1280 (or whatever) monitor with still photos, all I really need
(I think) is a card that is flexible enough to produce a pretty good
color rendition with speed being of no importance.  So, I'm seeking
suggestions from experienced Photoshop PC builders or users, if any
among our subscribers, that can direct me to a good card or what
qualities to seek in a card.

Any comments from experienced photographers for me?

TIA,

Dean Kukral