From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:54:32 -0700
Your described solution will work if both machines are running a version
of NT (Win2k, XP, NT). If the one desiring to connect is running Win9x,
however, the login prompt only requires a password; it does not prompt
for a username. I may be overlooking something here, but I don't think
that what you describe will work with a Win9x box. I note that David
Gillett also did a very detailed response to this topic.

Peter
The NoSpin Group