From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:12:42 -0400
Best way to do this is use the line out from the sound card.
Put it in the line in to a Stereo Amplifier.  Use that to drive the
speakers.  Some sound cards (older SB?) might need a jumper
changed to switch an "only" output from powered to un-powered.
I've done this and it sounds really great!           Rick Glazier