Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:36:20 -0500
I have been having problems with my XP professional completely booting up.  It will look like it is but some of the icons will not be on desk top and it won't finish booting up.  I also get the message that windows explorer and Dr. Watson has a problem and must close.  I can boot up if I first go into safe mode, set up Scan disc to run then when it runs it will boot up ok. Can some one tell me what I can do?

Thank you,
Diane

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml