From:
Dave Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:19:42 -0500
Thank for the response to my delima. The burner doesn't even start to burn
before I get this message.  I'm still having problems because I haven't had
time to try all the responses I received.  ADDITIONAL INFO;  The discs I'm
using are the same I'v used in the past and right now I'm only half way
through a stack of 100.  Do you think it's possible for them to go bad in
the middle of a pack.  I tried two or three in a row then grabbed a new out
of the middle of the pack (down about 20 more) and it still didn't work.
The only other thing I can think of that may be of help is that the last one
that I remember burning was a CD-RW and don't remember if I had to make
setting changes to accomodate the change in CDs or not.  Any other
suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Dave Schroeder