From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 07:44:37 -0600
At 12:12 PM 06/08/2000 , you wrote:
 >I am having troubles  with the updates of Pc parts and equipments that come
 >in and out of the service microcenter I am trying to manage.
 >Any easy to use utility for managing a service center. I mean parts that
 >come in, invoice, client, problemms.

One of the best stand alone programs that I have run across is the
PC Reseller System :  http://www.pcesoft.com/pcr.html

It allows you to track quotes, sales, invoices, inventory, serial numbers and
more.   It also has wizards to help setup the program and will easily allow
you to track components by serial number to more accurately track them
for warranty purposes.  Unlike other commercial accounting programs, this
one is designed specifically for the PC VAR or small PC repair shop.

      Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html