From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 21:31:00 -0700
I would like to add my two cents to this. I have a 2940UW and faced a
similar situation. What some one on this list, Bill or even David suggested
was to get a 50 pin internal to external adapter. This allows me to connect
my internal devices, CD, ZIP and an external jaz. This leaves the UW free
for UW hard drives. A relatively inexpensive solution for a simple problem.
Makes the UW worth the few extra bucks. By the way, someone suggested that
you could connect to all three bus's on the adapter, I know that you can't
do that on a 2940UW. I don't know about the U2W, as was stated.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA