From:
ehundrieser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:47:13 -0800
The Maintenance wizard is a tool you can use to schedule maintenance
programs so that they run automatically. To start Maintenance wizard, click Start,

point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click
Windows Tune-Up. The following maintenance programs can be scheduled to run
automatically by Maintenance wizard:

 - ScanDisk

 - Disk Space Manager

 - Disk Defragmenter

You can modify the start time to any particular time you want these programs
to start. To alter these times, run the wizard, and then follow the instructions
on
the screen.

NOTE: You can use your computer while Disk Defragmenter is running.
However, your computer operates slower and the defragmentation process restarts if
the
contents of the drive you are defragmenting changes.

Source:  Microsoft Technical Support - Q186186
Erik Hundrieser