From:
Donald DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 18:28:52 -0400
*This is what is listed in my Disk Management window below.*

 *Volume / Layout / Type / File System / Status / Capacity / Free space /
%Free / *

 *               **Partition   Basic      FAT       Healthy(EISA Config.)
47MB  40MB         85%
                Partition   Basic      FAT32    Healthy(Unknown Partition)
4.63GB        8%
 (C:)          Partition   Basic      NTFS     Healthy(System)
228.13GB
94%*

* If I right click on the (EISA) in the first line, I get a Help window.*

*If I right click on the (Unknown Partition) in the second line, everything
is grayed out except a Delete Partition option. *

*Also downloading the Seagate installation Wizard did not work out either.
The new drive seems to be spinning ok, any other suggestions?*

* *

*Don DeWitt*

                          http://freepctech.com