From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 20:20:55 -0700
I got to try out several for use with PowerPoint presentations in my
classroom. The one I liked best is the 'MobilMouse' by AMX. Try this link
for information:
http://www.panja.com/integrator/amx/products/presentation/computer/mm.asp

Another nice idea was the GyroMouse made by gyropoint and distributed by IX
Micro, but my experience was that the GyroMouse was unreliable - it broke
the first week, had it repaired and it broke again after less than an hour
of use! Finally, I gave up on it and started using the MobilMouse.

Check this link that I found for a device similar to MobilMouse, but I have
not tried this one.
http://www.interlinkelec.com/

Peter