From:
Miriam Glickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:59:13 -0500
A few months back, I purchased a new system with XP pro.  My old
 system had 98 SE and I had both an HP deskjet 6122 and the HP
 officejet g-85 connected to it. I had one of the Dell representatives
 come and transfer files from my old computer to the new system.  I
 immediately installed the deskjet but have not had the time to mess
 with the officejet until recently.

 The first thing that I found was that the system was showing the
 officejet installed but not for the printer only the scanner part.  I
 unstalled it through the control panel and rebooted.

 The next thing was that I found the installation disc was not for XP
 so I hunted around HP until I found the installation download and got
 that.

 Then I was ready (or so at least I thought)!  I have tried setting it
 up several times and each time I receive a box telling me that I have
 already installed the officejet XP drivers, etc.

 I tried using the add printer and it gives me the error "bad structure
 ini file".

 I have run a search for "hp" on my system and it gives me a LOT of files.

 HELP!!!!  Thanks so much!!!

 Miriam