From:
Pete McMullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:07:07 -0700
At 05:04 PM 9/28/2004, you wrote:
>In trying to run a CD containing a DOS slide show with pictures of 60
>years of the history of our church I get an error message that I've never
>seen before.  When the computer recognizes the cd the first screen that
>appears contains the various instructions for viewing the slides (the
>timing sequence, the decade of history desired, etc.) that is immediately
>followed by the error message that just repeats itself ad infinitum.
>There are two lines with the first being "out of environment space" and
>the second being "invalid choice".

Sounds like ME is not playing nice with the DOS application on the CD.
There is a setting in config.sys on a dos system to increase "environment
space" to allow for more resources to be provided to the app. I don't think
ME allows this. If ME has a "compatability mode" you might be able to get
it to run, otherwise you might be out of luck.

--
pete mcmullen

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com