From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:58:14 -0400
Installing HP USB printers, especially earlier ones in the 800 series, is a touchy deal.  HP has a small utility to completely uninstall the USB software, which you absolutely need to run.  Get the latest driver for the 845, and make sure the USB install goes first and completes itself before the printer driver is installed.