From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 01:48:55 -0400
Jose,

I used to have a DOS based shareware program similar to LapLink which would
be perfect for your needs.  This program fit on a single 720K disk (yep it's
that old) and had the unique ability to install itself on the "B" machine
*from* the "A" machine side via the parrallel cable.

The name of it is/was PC HOOK or maybe just Hooker.  You might be able to
find it at one of the older archive sites like tucows.

If I can find the disk, I'll give you a shout...

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====