From:
Phillip Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:01:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/10/2005 3:56:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

It  worked for me after an overnight stay in the freezer, 12 hours, was able
to  get most of the stuff off of it before it locked again.  I have it in  the
freezer now again to try for more data recovery later.  I was only  able to
run it for about 5-6 minutes before it locked the system up  again.

 I noticed an earlier question of condensation was answered by placing  the
drive on towel. Are the connection and retrevial to be done with the  drive
outside the case?( I can picture that one drop of water hitting the  MOBO!) This,
I guess would mean the drive dosen't require a chassis ground?

Phillip

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml