From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:14:20 -0500
hi,ly re your problem of computer freezing you say that it freezes "while you use it"does it mean that it boots upto your operating system and then freezes when you are running some program?if so the culprit could be the program.if not and the computer freezes during the boot process then we need to have some more info like (1)are u able to access your bios(2)are all your external cables connected firmly? in any case internet connectivity hasnt got anything to do with the freezing as rightly pointed out by Russ in his post.have a nice day-- venkat

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml