From:
Brendon Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:53:20 +0200
Ken

Normally the answer to this is no if you are using the normal FDisk that
comes with windows. However, I've been using a Bootit NG from
www.terabyteunlimited.com that can do what you are asking a whole lot more.
be overkill for what you want to use it for though. I'm sure you can find a
similar Boot Manager / Partitioning / Partition resizing utility elsewhere.
Ummmm, you don't give any specs on your system or what Operating system you
are using and you may be limited according to this if you are using an older
computer. (<1998 with win 95 on a FAT16 partition, I guess).

Good luck

Brendon

<snip>

After a HD has been partitioned into one or more partitions and then an
operating system and software has been added to the primary partition, but
nothing added to the secondary partitions, can the additional partitions be
eliminated so that there is only one primary partition and all of this done
without causing problems with the installed software.  Sorry for the long
sentence.

Thanks,

Ken

<snip>