From:
"S. Shea" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:29:15 -0500
I am trying to use a Canon BJC-80 portable printer with one of the new Sony
notebooks utilizing the infrared port. I have configured the port on the
machine and it picks up the printer but I get the error must enable infrared
receive on the receiving device. The printer is set to use the IRDA printer
port and otherwise seems properly set up. Any ideas?????

Shawn M. Shea
Microsoft Certified Professional
E-mail - [log in to unmask]
URL - www.angelfire.com/ca/rockice