From:
Dan Dodder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 00:57:33 -0500
>Hi everyone
>I am looking forward to building my own computer and I would like to
>know if anyone was willing to share some experiences about online stores
>that sell computer parts.

>TIA
>Nicolas Cure

I personally have had good luck with cantek, www.cantek.com,and under all
circumstances i would avoid accubyte.advice i have is to get the
motherboard and chip from the same outfit,so that way it is all setup and
tested ahead of time.that accubyte outfit burned me pretty good on some
speakers,and refused to respond to e mails i sent asking them about the
parts they sent that weren't what i ordered and didn't work.

just my .02
Dan