From:
dorothy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:13:11 -0800
Hello John

Thanks for your reply. I don;t think my psu is the problem.  The PC was
working the previous night but when I swiched on in the morning it didn't
boot up and the monitor was also blank. I have everything covered for surge,
and I had not moved the PC prior to it not working.
It has been suggested to me that I might have a problem with the mainboard
or on board graphics card. what is your opinion?

Dorothy Jones