From:
Dennis Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:30:59 -0500
I informed my associate that he could probably find a scisi controller that
connects
to a pci slot (for a scanner) a lot quicker than a pci modem.  I promised my
friend that
I would pose the pci modem question to group that always is in the know on
computers.
I thank you all for the comments and I did find a company in the UK that
sells 33.6 pci
modems. I'm confident that my associate will pass on the pci modem and go
with
an external or wait on an universal bus modem.

Dennis Stephens