From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:34:37 -0800
Hi Priscilla,

Their website does not indicate Windows 7 specific driver support, but
they do have drivers for download for Vista, both 32 and 64 bit. If you
currently own this scanner, then it should be easy enough to try and
download and install them. The fact that they support Vista is a
promising sign as Windows 7 is far more similar to Vista than it is to
XP. If they had shown only XP drivers, then I would be far less certain
that they would work.

If you are looking to purchase this scanner, and want to know if it will
work, then I do not have first hand knowledge so I would not be able to
recommend it. Perhaps someone else on this list has first hand experience.

Their website for drivers is
http://support.visioneer.com/products/9520/downloads.asp

Russ Poffenberger

On 3/12/2010 3:28 AM, Priscilla Condyles wrote:
> Is it compatible with Windows 7?
> thank you

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads