From:
Darren Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:39:15 -0500
I believe that this should work as long as the differential peripherals are
attached to the differential card. The trick would be to get both cards to
work (i.e.. as long as you have enough resources, irq's  etc.). By no means
should you attach the differential scsi to the reg. scsi card because the
grounding scheme is different and will fry your reg. scsi devices. I have
never tried this though, and I would like to know if it works. Best of Luck.

Darren Page
Montreal, Canada

> I recently just won a handful of differential SCSI drives and a QLogic
> Differential Card.
>
> My question is, can I have both a regular AND a differential controller in
> the same computer?  (Hooking up, of course, the differential items to the
> diff controller, etc.)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html