From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:48:43 -0400
I have a Cicero computer { out of BC } with a Seanix MB, P4, 2.8Gh,1Gb
RAM and Iīve had nothing but grief with it. 15 months old and MB replaced!!
I want to install new MB, but thatīs new to me. I understand ASUS is one
of the best, but I have to match the mounting holes. Is there another MB
that is almost as good, and do they come with the BIOS already
programmed? I donīt have to buy a new cabinet, I have dvd r/w, CD r/w,
floppy, ram etc, I just want a MB that will  operate properly ! Any suggestions
will be appreciated.   Many thanks to all.    AL SMITH

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml