From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:45:48 -0700
Hi Peter,

I'm wondering if you are trying to read these on the same drive they were
recorded on. And how many hardware and software changes over those several
years? My thinking is did the media degrade and or fail or is there some
combination of hardware/software that may be causing your issue.
Obviously I don't have an answer just thinking as to possible causes.

Brad Loomis