From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 17:06:49 -0700
At 04:04 PM 01/06/2000 , you wrote:
>Anyone know of a good place to buy computer parts online or catalog?  Like
>floppys, harddrives, power supplies, scsi cables.

I might as well get into this fray with a few more sources:

Ingrahm-Micro is one of the largest warehouse distributes in the US
   http://www.ingrammicro.com/
You need to setup an account to access their web site, but they have
a vast amount of hardware.  The catalogue they send me regularly is
over 4 inches thick...  they really have everything.

Merit Distributing in Seattle is also an excellent choice for the US west coast
and once again you need to setup an account to access the web site deals
     http://www.meritusa.com

EBC Computers in Salt Lake City, Utah will sell to anyone over the
phone or take your order online:  http://www.ebccomputers.com/
They have a limited inventory, but very good pricing

Specialty hardware, mostly cases, cables and such...  try Cables Unlimited:
http://www.cablesun.com    Once again, they require you setup an account
and they have a minimum order requirement of $50...

BUY.COM has good buys, though they do not deal much in motherboards and
CPUs.  http://www.buy.com

Micro Pro is in Illinois, US and they have an excellent line of computer components,
often great pricing.  http://www.mpipc.com

These are but a few of the places I have regularly used for sources when buying
computer components.   I can recommend all of these from personal experience.

      Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html