From:
Don Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:42:06 -0400
What kind of computer are you talking about?  Second, what type of
keyboard was there origionally, and what types did you replace it with?
I had a good friend run across a system where the power supply was small
185watt, and the keyboard was a internet, sound control, usb, etc
keyboard.  The system was so balanced power wise, that the keyboard had
to be used with that system, and the usb mouse attatched to the
keyboard.  It could be a very proprietary system (companies own special
technology).  Also, if a recovery disk is being used, is it loading
special keyboard drivers?  I do agree with the others, try even another
keyboard.  If all else fails, use a hammer, and if that don't work get a
bigger hammer!  just kiddin : )

From: "Gary Blenkhorn" <[log in to unmask]>

> Howard
>
> I appreciate the info very much.  But the keyboard problem only
> started
after the spill on the keyboard.  The viruses were there prior to ththe
spill and I have tried a different keyboard.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com