From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:53:53 -0800
Actually, the older monitors where never designed for a large amount of
adjustment.  I've worked with several Compaq monitors that leave a HUGE gap
on either side of the screen, regardless of what system or video card they
are attached to.  Somtimes you can get into the display control panel and
make adjustments, but this depends on the utilities that come with your
video card.  Good luck!

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions