From:
Tony Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 20:13:07 -0700
Hello again,

I have a problem with the Exchange client that comes with the Exchange
server 4 disk. It is a Compaq Laptop with Win 95 on it and Office 97.

The problem is that when you launch exchange (inbox), the opening
screen displays and does not open the program, the PC does not hang
completely (the mouse is still moveable and shows the hourglass).

When you Ctrl+Alt+Del, it says that MS exchange is not responding, the
only way to preceed is to end the task.

This only when you click the button to connect to the server, If you
select work offline it launches the program and you can work with the
personal folders.

I have removed exchange and reinstalled it a few times thinking that
the software was corrupt but there was no difference. The user says he
did not make any configuration changes or install or remove any
software, but I have had problems with this person before and so I
don't quite believe him.

Can you please help.

Tony