From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:56:47 -0700
Sorry, I haven't been following the thread real closely, so I don't know if
this has been proposed yet.  I had a customer who was experiencing the same
problem.  It turned out to be a heat issue.  Something was wrong with the
CPU fan.  We replaced the fan and all was well again.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
"A closed mouth gathers no foot"