Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 06:37:33 -0500
Hi All,
I have just built a computer with a Soyo 5EH5 Motherboard and a Pentium 166.
I put in an LS120 drive, and the performance was very poor.  It turns out it
is using Dos Mode Compatibility drivers.  Through Control Panel / System /
Device Manager I have not been able to install any new drivers.  I get the
message that drivers are already installed, and it auto installs itself upon
restart if I remove it from the hardware profile.  I have it set up to boot
(i.e. replace my floppy drive).  I am running Win 95 OSR2.  Any word out
there on how to get this thing using real windows drivers?  Thanks for the
help.

-Loren Evers
Surfing the Internet on AOL is like
viewing the universe through a toilet paper tube.
Loren (Stork) Evers
Stillwater, Minnesota
USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]