Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 21:31:26 -0500
Mick,

Just go into DEVICE MANAGER, then to CD-ROM.

Select one, then go into properties and to SETTINGS.  It is there that you
can change the drive letters (bottom of panel).  Then do the same for the
other CD.  You will have to reboot for the new drive letters to bb active.

I like to keep the CD drive letter(s) at the end of the alphabet.  In your
case Y & Z.  That way, if you ever add/delete hard drives/partitions, all of
your installed software will not be affected - i.e. still will look for Y &
Z.

This should take care of it!

Tim Klymkow