From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:03:49 -0700
This is in reply to Richard's original post. When I just reread it, I can
answer that a Color Laser CAN print pictures just as an inkjet, HOWEVER, the
quality of colors is not as good as for an inkjet. The photo specialized
inkjets in particular use ink better suited to photos. There are some laser
printers that use dye sublimation, but that is another category with lots of
$$$$!

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: