From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:13:11 +0200
Hello

I think this question may be a shot in the dark but any assistance will be
appreciated. I have found a laptop at work that was known to have a keyboard
fault on it. I have been told that if I can fix I can have it!!! However, it
now appears that the display/screen is not working either. I do not believe
this is a fault and I believe one can press a combination of keys during
boot up to change between the laptop monitor and a VDU. Now this is where it
gets more difficult as the laptop has no manurefactures markings to help me
ID the make & model. But I guess it was made around 93-95. Sorry for my
vague post but if anyone can give me any help on getting the screen working
I'll appreciate it.

TIA....Mick