From:
Vanessa Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:49:17 +0000
Can someone assist me with overclocking?  I have an ECS GeForce 7050M-M motherboard and an AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ processor with 2 GB DDR 2 Corsair Twin 2x 6400 800 Mhz ram.  I don't see any jumpers on the board that would assist me with overclocking.  I thought that's were I needed to go to overclock. You're probably wondering why I want to overclock?  I just want to see if it really makes a difference in how quickly my newly built machine will move. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kind regards,
Vanessa Henderson

From: Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>