From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:48:50 -0700
Larry,

After a large amount of hair-pulling exercises I recently figured out a
problem I was having with a DSL modem (thank you to those who submitted
suggestions).  In my search for enlightenment I ran accross the following
web site:

http://cable-dsl.home.att.net

At the very bottom of this page you will find reference to your particular
DSL modem.  Check this out and see if this matches with the problems you are
having.

BTW, my issue was solved by getting rid of ICS and using Wingate instead.
Wingate is very easy to configure, and I would suggest it to any/all who
wish to use internet sharing.  Hope this helps.

Kyle