Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:31:15 -0600
Hello Kathleen,

What is your operating system? There are several ways you can accomplish
this. One is to place a Sendto menu inside the send to context menu:
http://www.uninets.net/~blaisdel/whistler.htm#sendto

For the above, keep in mind that the path in Windows XP is C:\ Documents and
Settings \ (folder for your "User") \ SendTo.

To add a single item to the Send To menu, for Windows XP follow the
instructions in the following article. For Windows 9x the procedure is
essentially the same except for the location of the "SendTo" folder
(C:\Windows\SendTo).

Windows XP Tips and Tweaks on Tune XP:
http://tinyurl.com/b3glc

Another tweak I find useful is to add "Copy To" and "Move To" to the Windows
Explorer right click menu. This one is by Kelly Theriot-MVP at
Kelly's-Korner. Scroll to line 45:

Tweaks and Fixes for Windows XP:

Yet another you may find useful is a stand alone executable that extends the
Windows Explorer 'Send To' context menu with all known links. You can check
it out here:

OPTIONALREACTION SendToAny:
http://optionalreaction.com/software/sendtoany/

Sven Swanson, Sr.