From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 18:29:22 -0700
That wireless button on the keyboard turns the radio transciever on and off,
and nothing more. The rest of the device will continue to function as it
should. Windoes won't know a thing, other than it's not receiving beacon
signals from any Wi-fi access points and Bluetooth devices. Hope this
answers your question. :)