From:
Paul Berberich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:05:20 -0400
I have a Canon BJC-600 printer (yes, it's an old one but I have loads of ink
that I'd like to use before I give up on it).  At power up the lights go on
normal as usual, no beeps.  When asked to print the print heads move exactly
as if it is printing but no ink gets to the paper.  The cartridges are not
empty, and the print head bottom looks normal.  When I do a reset with the
power plug and three buttons it works and prints.  It will not print after
the power is turned off and back on.

If there is an ex-Canon repair person or any one else who can help it would
be greatly appreciated.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com