Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:14:33 -0700
Thanks for following up. Far too few people let us know the outcome of
these things.
What does "Eraser" do that Right-Click, Delete doesn't do? I have heard
of most utilities like this, but Eraser is new to me.
As far as the age of your machine goes, many machines last a long time-I
have a friend still using a Windows 3.1 machine and my dire predictions
don't bother him at all.
It's true, however, that computers have a finite life span, so keep your
backups up to date.