From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:31:03 -0300
I tried to creat a key combination in the shortcut's property box to no
avail!  The system would not let me touch it with my pointer, strange...  I
know there are softwares that exist (never tried any) that can remap the
keyboard to do this function, perhaps even put this comand to use with the
Fn (Function) key as most people do not use it much.  This area would
prpbably be best taken up in the PCSOFT group.  I use a Portuguese ABNT2
keyboard and the Windows Key + E works for me too, I have to remember this
as I come across many systems with broken mouses.  Thanks to you,  too!

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:58:21 -0500
From:    Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Windows Explorer XP Pro

That's a nice tip, Howard. Thank you!! Now would you know how to accomplish
the same by opening explorer with Windows Key + E?

Les Barnes