From:
Ron Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:19:04 -0700
Vanessa, I would consider using google to research some "tutorials" on overclocking before attempting it yourself. Overclocking without knowing the precautions to take and the risk of damaging equipment is risky business. Overclocking creates extra strain and heat on computers parts and can literally burn them out in a second if done wrong. The only time I've ever heard of moving jumpers on the MOBO is to reset CMOS incase you screwed up bios to the point of no return. Not saying you don't know anything about computers but moving jumpers is not the way to go with overclocking and that statement worries me.