From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:28:12 -0700
You should be able to do it, but the question is WHY? XP is much more stable
than ME, so the only two reasons for using ME is that your computer can't
support XP (not your case), and you need to run OLD DESIGN software that
does not run well under XP.

Just something to think about.

Peter
The NoSpin Group