From:
Matthew Ballard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:52:45 -0700
The easiest solution would probably be to purchase a dedicated DVD decoder
card/kit for you computer with TV out, so that you would be able to view
DVDs on your TV with a minimal impact on your computer performance.  (and
of course you would be able to watch it on the computer if you wanted to.)
Matthew Ballard
Computer Consultant

At 09:47 PM 4/21/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a Pentium II 400 with 128 MB running Windows 98 SE.  I want to be
>able to put a DVD disk in the drive and see it on my TV.

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
      the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are always provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions