From:
Volkard Linke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:01:19 -0500
At 06:57 PM 1/11/01 +0100, you wrote:

>A little note from me... i'm using zonealarm and a constant connection to the
>internet, zonealarm works fine with me, but when you have a internal
>network at
>home you will need to shutdown Zonealarm before you can make access to a other
>computer in your network...

This is getting pretty confusing... I too have Zone Alarm running on my
"main computer". I have one other computer connected to it via Diamond Home
Phone Network. I am running version 2.1.44 of Zone Alarm and Wingate 3.0
(with Gate Keeper 3.0.0). I am having no problems with "remote" machine
connecting to the Internet. I do have the Wingate Engine "checked" to allow
connect both locally and thru Internet, and as Server. The GateKeeper
application just has check marks in the Allow Connect in both the Local and
Internet box.

Is this possibly a version problem? Maybe if we mention which version of
Zona Alarm and gateway software programs we are running, we might be able
to sort this thing out.

Volkard Linke

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml