From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:11:28 -0800
Hi Bob,

Is there a setting to configure the baud rate in the GPS receiver software?
Perhaps they just aren't communicating at the right speed.

I have a bluetooth GPS receiver for my PDA, and because the bluetooth
protocol for it uses a virtual serial port, I still have to configure the
baud rate (38400 in my case) in the software. What does the manual say?

Russ Poffenberger