From:
Chuck Finnigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:23:59 -0800
can anyone tell me how to get Windows XP Pro S2 to recognize a Samsung YH-920GS digital audio player? i was on the phone 2 hours with them this morning and was about to return it as defective when i tried it on a Windows 2000 computer and it installed and works just fine, thank you. Samsung recommended calling MicroSoft but i will only do that torturous ordeal as a last resort.

computer:
Intel P4 3 GHz
1 GB RAM

i tried this on the front USB connectors that are on an Antec case. maybe i should try it on the USB connectors that are on the motherboard itself.

Chuck Finnigan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml