Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:28:10 -0700
That sounds like the board in my XP computer that I haven't turned on in
months. Except I think mine is the Deluxe. If I recollect it has a Marvel
Gigabit network adaptor. Windows update actually would find that and notify
me of updated drivers. I can't remember what the other adapter is. Maybe
I'll boot it up tomorrow and check it out but I'd have to connect it to K,M
& Monitor. On another machine at this point. Nvidia is the chipset. I'm
typing what comes to mind. USB should be native to Windows.

Brad Loomis